Welcome to Qibo!
Qibo is an open-source full stack API for quantum simulation and quantum hardware control.
- Qibo key features:
Definition of a standard language for the construction and execution of quantum circuits with device agnostic approach to simulation and quantum hardware control based on plug and play backend drivers.
A continuously growing code-base of quantum algorithms applications presented with examples and tutorials.
Efficient simulation backends with GPU, multi-GPU and CPU with multi-threading support.
Simple mechanism for the implementation of new simulation and hardware backend drivers.
This documentation refers to Qibo 0.1.6.dev2.
- Overview and installation
- Basic examples
- Advanced examples
- How to select hardware devices?
- How to use callbacks?
- How to use parametrized gates?
- How to collapse state during measurements?
- How to invert a circuit?
- How to write a VQE?
- How to write a custom variational circuit optimization?
- How to use the QAOA?
- How to use automatic differentiation?
- How to perform noisy simulation?
- How to simulate time evolution?
- How to simulate adiabatic time evolution?
- How to define custom Hamiltonians using symbols?